Up to £2,000 worth of free accounting advice!
29 August 2014
Could you do with some help with raising finance or managing cashflow? If so you could get up to £2,000 worth of free accounting advice.
Pro Tax Accounting have been approved as a Growth Voucher Advisor, meaning that if you’ve got growth vouchers to spend, we have the financial advice to give!!
What type of advice should the vouchers be used for?
- A financial healthcheck – consultancy to review the financial health of your business and developing a strategy for growth
- Financial planning, creditworthiness and investment-readiness
- Cashflow and credit management
- Basic business planning for debt finance
- Enhanced business planning and evaluation for equity finance
- Strategic management accounting
The basics are shown below but you can click here for further details:
- Must be registered in England and running for at least one year
- Employ fewer than 50 people
- Not paid for external strategic advice in the past three years
- The voucher received (max £2,000) must not be more than 50% of the total cost. i.e. if the total cost of the support is £3,000, then the maximum claim for a voucher is £1,500 (50%)
- No more than 25% of the business is owned by another business or organisation
If you already have Growth Vouchers to spend then please click here to contact us by email.
To start a claim for vouchers then Apply by clicking here.
- Financial Support for Businesses during Coronavirus (COVID-19) - 21 April 2020
- Coronavirus Update – 2 April 2020 - 2 April 2020
- Entrepreneurs’ relief lifetime limit slashed from £10m to £1m - 2 April 2020
- Chancellor ups annual pension allowance thresholds by £90,000 - 2 April 2020
- Coronavirus pandemic prompts one-year business rates holiday - 2 April 2020