What is included in the SureStart package?
- Advice from one of our Business Advisers – Up to four hours with one of our Business Advisers to discuss taxation, legal requirements, insurance, financial planning and accountancy issues in respect of setting up your business. We will also deal with all the paperwork for submission to the taxation authorities – we will take away the worry of getting on the wrong side of the taxman! (Worth £200)
- Bookkeeping training – A half day of comprehensive bookkeeping training. A well-kept set of books and records will provide you with reliable information regarding the performance of your business and keep accountancy fees to a minimum. (Worth £300)
- Free computer, legal and financial advice – As part of the SureStart package we have negotiated an hour long meeting with an I.T. consultant, a local independent financial adviser and a human resources adviser – who all understand the world of business. You will be able to ask about any computer-related issues, any legal issues you may have, and advice regarding pensions, investments and insurance – all free of charge. (Worth £350)
- Free 12 month membership of our monthly business club, Business Builder Forum – To help you become even more successful, you receive free membership for a year. Attendance at these monthly forums means you will discover business-building ideas; learn from other successful business managers; and have the opportunity to network with local business. (Worth £350)
- BoardView – One of the things that all of the UK’s most successful companies have in common is that they hold regular board meetings to discuss strategy. What’s more, in our experience, when smaller businesses – even one man band businesses – start holding board meetings they immediately start thinking like, acting like and achieving like their bigger and more successful counterparts.We’ll gladly come to any four of your key business meetings as a resource to help you make the very best use of your time. And you can use us in any way you want – from silent observer to adjudicator, technical adviser to independent sounding board, chairman to minute taker, or even as the facilitator for brainstorming sessions. (Worth up to £1,800)
- Computerised accounting systems installation – Installation assistance, full company set-up, advice and setting up your opening balances. (Worth £770)
- Raising finance (including forecast cash flow and profit and loss) – Preparation of detailed cash flow and profit and loss forecasts for your first year in business. You will also get unlimited meeting support with bank managers. As well as being suitable for presentation to your bank if finance is required, these forecasts will provide a target for you to achieve during your first year in business. (Worth £500)
- Business Builder Programme – This is a structured programme to probe for and identify new ways to make your business more successful and profitable. Developed in conjunction with AVN and former UK Entrepreneur of the year Steve Pipe. (Worth £500)
- Discounts on other services – You will be entitled to a 20% discount on the following services for the first twelve months:
Payroll service – we will deal with all the paperwork and take away the worry of penalties for late or incorrect returns.
Bookkeeping service – let us deal with all the paperwork and free up your time to concentrate on running a more successful business.
- The SureStart pack – As part of the package you will receive a pack full of useful resources to help make your business a huge success. This will include a selection of our insider reports, such as ‘Accounts Made Easy – Practical advice to help you make sense of your accounts and your business’, our ‘New Business Kit’ and other useful reference material.And, most importantly…
- Unlimited free ad hoc advice – As a valued client you will have unlimited access to our entire team for advice on ad-hoc matters. This means that you can call on us at any time knowing that you will never be charged for our time or advice. So I hope you will feel free to speak to us whenever you need to, without ever having to worry about the cost.
Of course, if any of the issues raised at any of these unlimited consultations (or anywhere else) require research or analysis beyond the consultation, we will give you a fixed price quotation for that extra work before any additional work is started.
This means you will never get an unexpected bill.
Call us on 01206 512476 or email now to discuss how SureStart could help improve your new business