Your Cloud Bookkeeping Experts – Xero Certified Accountants
28 August 2014
In addition to offering the full range of traditional bookkeeping and accounts services, we are pleased to announce that we are also Xero Certified Accountants – offering advice on a range of cloud based systems which offer a simple, smart and secure online accounting solution, designed for small businesses.
Here are 10 reasons we are excited about Xero:
- Automated daily bank feeds
- Fast, simple and customised invoicing
- Available anytime you’re online
- Real-time collaboration with us, as well as your accountant
- Safe and secure data
- Quick and easy GST returns
- Cashflow clarity
- Fantastic dashboards and graphical insights
- No installation, upgrades or maintenance
- Clear, informative financial management reports
What Does Xero Look Like?
As the Cloud Bookkeeping expert here at Pro Tax Accounting, Cameron also advises on other cloud based bookkeeping and accounting packages for example, Kashflow, Clear Books to name a few and also Quickbooks Online where he is a Certified Pro Advisor.
If you’d like more information on any of the Cloud packages and what it can do for your business call Cameron Timothy on 01206 512476 for a free demonstration or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Financial Support for Businesses during Coronavirus (COVID-19) - 21 April 2020
- Coronavirus Update – 2 April 2020 - 2 April 2020
- Entrepreneurs’ relief lifetime limit slashed from £10m to £1m - 2 April 2020
- Chancellor ups annual pension allowance thresholds by £90,000 - 2 April 2020
- Coronavirus pandemic prompts one-year business rates holiday - 2 April 2020