How to keep track of your business mileage with the Pro Tax Accounting App
4 February 2015
Well, thanks to the Pro Tax Accounting App, you can now get all the information you need permanently recorded on your Smartphone. Just set the Mileage Calculator ‘Start Trip’ and thanks to the wonders of GPS tracking, your precise journey and the exact mileage covered will be recorded for you. When you get to your destination, click ‘End Trip’ and all the details will be saved.
You can view a list of all the trips you have made, including dates, times and miles covered and you can even email the details to your accountant, head office, payroll section – whoever needs the information.
It’s a really useful feature of your Pro Tax Accounting App. If you haven’t used it yet, give it a try. We think you’ll be impressed.
If you would like to arrange a meeting to discuss any specific issue related to company cars or the tax implications of reclaiming mileage, please CONTACT us here.
- Financial Support for Businesses during Coronavirus (COVID-19) - 21 April 2020
- Coronavirus Update – 2 April 2020 - 2 April 2020
- Entrepreneurs’ relief lifetime limit slashed from £10m to £1m - 2 April 2020
- Chancellor ups annual pension allowance thresholds by £90,000 - 2 April 2020
- Coronavirus pandemic prompts one-year business rates holiday - 2 April 2020